- The Nintendo Wii unfortunately, failed as a console because Nintendo made it very hard for third-party companies to make games for the Wii due to it's having motion controls. It also failed because I didn't offer as good a hardcore gaming experience that it competators ,the PS3 and Xbox 360. So, Nintendo has announced their newest console (the Wii U? Seriously?) and how do I feel about it? Cautiously optamistic. The fact that it has third-party support (for now) and that the touch screen controller, while bulky, looks cool and is useful means that, ya, I'm like the Wii U (FOR NOW).
- Sly Cooper will make his triumphant return to the Playstaion when the new Sly Cooper: Theives in Time is released. Not much is known, but it's nice to have you back Sly.
- Halo 4. A new Halo game. At this point does anyone care? Halo 3 was like the biggest video game ever and my friends would never stop talking about it. When Halo 4 was announced my friends acted like Halo was just any other guy on the street with green armor and a craving for alien meat flying everywhere. In other word, Halo just isn't relevant anymore. And this sequel feels more like a cash-grab than any other Halo before it. Yes, even more so than the RTS one.
- Minecraft will be coming to consoles later this year. And by consoles I mean console. And by console I mean the Xbox 360. I want Minecraft. I have a PS3. Give me Minecraft. Xbox can have it once it gets rid of it's space marine fetish.
- Valve did not announce Half-Life 2: Episode 3. So, much of episodic games being quicker to make.
See you tomarrow with stuff that actually has to do with Cinema.
P.S. That game that come out on Tuesday. You know the one. It bounced around in development hell for 14 years. Ya, that one. Guess what. It is NOT good. Trust me. I'm on the internet.