Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Big Red Movie

    Growing up in the early 2000s there weren't as many classic children's show that as remember fondly as there were in the 80s and 90s. That being said, one of the shows I do remember well was Clifford the Big Red Dog. And now, guess who's getting a new movie?



    I was a minor fan of the show and the books the show was based off of. As you may have guessed the show followed the life of Clifford, a really big red dog. Sounds like a movie to me! Illumination Entertainment, who made this year's The Lorax and are currently working on a sequel to Despicable Me, will be making the part animated, part live-action film with a script written by Matt Lopez, who will also direct. Can't say I'll look forward too it though. Not much in the way of story.

1 comment:

  1. ha, I thought this was a horror movie when I read the title of the post.

    ReplyDelete