Monday, August 1, 2011

The NEW New Ratings System

Now, I know I said that I wouldn't change how I rate things anymore... but I did. The (hopefully) final ratings system is basically a scale of 1 (the worst) to 6 (the best).

1 is OH GOD, MY EYES!- This is given to a movie that is not just bad, but painful to watch.

2 is JUST PLAIN BAD- This is given to the movie that's, well, just plain bad.

3 is WELL AS LONG AS IT'S FREE- This is given to a movie that is watchable, but paying any type of money for is not advised.

4 is RECOMMENDED (JUST NOT AT FULL PRICE)- This is given to the movie that is worth see, but at matinee price or off of Netflix.

5 is THEATER-WORTHY- This is given to the movie that not only is worth paying to see in theater, but may even be worth buying.

6 is REFUND PLEASE, MY MIND WAS BLOWN- This is given to the movie that is so good, you may buy it then buy another copy for your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment