The Walking Dead-"Save The Last One"- 5 out of 6
Once Upon a Time- "The Thing You Love the Most"- 4 out of 6
How I Met Your Mother- "The Slutty Pumpkin Returns"- 5 out of 6
Terra Nova- "Bylaw"- 5 out of 6
Castle- "Cops and Robbers"- 5 out of 6
Glee- "Pot O' Gold"- 4 out of 6
New Girl- "Naked"- 5 out of 6
Raising Hope- "Killer Hope"- 4 out of 5
Psych- "The Amazing Psych-Man and Tap Man, Issue #2"- 5 out of 6
Community- "Advanced Gay"- 6 out of 6
The Big Bang Theory- "The Isolation Permutation"- 5 out of 6
Bones- "The Memories in the Shallow Grave"- 6 out of 6- (Great new twist to an already good show)
The Mentalist- "Blinking Red Lights"- 6 out of 6
Chuck- "Chuck vs The Bearded Bandit"- 4 out of 6
A Gifted Man- "In Case of Memory Loss"- 4 out of 6
Grimm- "Bears Will Be Bears"- 4 out of 6
Supernatural- "The Mentalists"- 5 out of 6
Overall another very solid week this week. The top three episodes of the week are Community's funny and somewhat touching look at Pierce and his father, Bones's fantastic return and The Mentalist's great serial killer game. In the end though, The Mentalist wins the award for Best of the Week.
The top three weakest is though the choose. No episode were really bad this week. But the weakest are: Glee's decent return, Raising Hope's decent return and Once Upon a Time's decent second episode. In the end, while not bad, Glee's return was the weakest episode this week.
- The Walking Dead gives us another shocking ending this week.
- Hey look, The Mentalist also had a really shocking ending.
- Pregnant Bones is awesome.
- Glee and the stupid leprechaun story.
- Evil Morgan is awesome and horrible at the same time.
- Oh ya. Breaking In is coming back after all. Cool.
- 60 Minutes's Andy Rooney passed away the week. He was 92.
- Once Upon a Time gets a full season order. Nine more episodes of awesome you say? Sounds good.
See you later.