Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So, "The Hunger Games" I Guess...

I may be one of the last people to say they haven't yet read The Hunger Games books, so I really can't comment on how faithful the movie will be to the books. However, I can say what I thought of the movie trailer that was recently released. So, ya, it looks like a movie...


Don't get me wrong. I does not look bad. It just... isn't impressive. I want movie trailers to really knock me off my feet. I want a movie trailer that, when it walks into a room, confetti cannons go off, rock music starts playing and that leaves everyone talking about how great an enterence that was. The Hunger Games trailer just walked in, said hi and sat down. There was no "Wow, that was awesome" moment. It wasn't bad, it just didn't make me interested to see the movie. The cast is good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment