Once Upon a Time- "The Price of Gold"- 5 out of 6
The Walking Dead- "Chupacabra"- 5 out of 6
How I Met Your Mother- "Tick Tick Tick..."- 6 out of 6
Terra Nova- "Proof"- 4 out of 6
Glee- "Mash Off"- 5 out of 6
New Girl- "Thanksgiving"- 5 out of 6
Raising Hope- "Burt's Parents"- 5 out of 6
Psych- "Shawn, Interrupted"- 4 out of 6
Community- "Documentary Filmmaking: Redux"- 6 out of 6
The Big Bang Theory- "The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition"- 5 out of 6
Bones- "The Prince in the Plastic"- 5 out of 6
The Mentalist- "Pink Tops"- 3 out of 6
Chuck- "Chuck Vs the Business Trip"- 6 out of 6
Grimm- "Lonelyhearts"- 4 out of 6
Supernatural- "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters"- 4 out of 6
This week wasn't as strong as others, but it was still good. Tied for best this week are How I Met Your Mother, Community and Chuck. They all had good episodes, but The Best of the Week award goes to Chuck. The Worst of the Week unfortunately, has to be The Mentalist which for some reason had a very boring episode. Nothing really on next week, but I'll write what I can.
- The shockingly sad ending to HIMYM this week.
- Crazy Shawn on Psych.
- Crazy Dean on Community.
- Supernatural and the ending heard 'round the internet.
- They're STILL on the farm?
- Arrested Development will return in 2013 exculsively on Netflix Instant.
- NBC has decided to take Community off the fall schedule. Instead, the much more important and wildly creative Fear Factor will take its place.
- Ricky Gervais to return as Golden Globes host. Also, the Golden Globesnow has a reason to be watched.
See you later