The Walking Dead: "Secrets"- 4 out of 6
How I Met Your Mother- "The Rebound Girl"- 5 out of 6
Terra Nova- "Vs."- 5 out of 6
Castle- "Kill Shot"- 4 out of 6
Once Upon a Time- "That Still Small Voice"- 6 out of 6
The Walking Dead- "Pretty Much Dead Already"- 5 out of 6
Terra Nova- "Now You See Me"- 5 out of 6
Glee- "I Kissed a Girl"- 6 out of 6
New Girl- "Bells"- 4 out of 6
Raising Hope - "Bro-Gurt"- 5 out of 6
Psych- "In For a Penny..."- 5 out of 6
Community- "Foosball and Nocturnal Vigilantism"- 4 out of 6
Bones- "The Male in the Mail"- 5 out of 6
Supernatural- "Death's Door"- 6 out of 6
These past two weeks have overall been good ones. Week 10's best was HIMYM, while it's weakest was Castle's disappointing episode. Week 11 had way more to choose from. For the best Once Upon a Time, Glee and Supernatural all had fantastic episodes, but in the end, Supernatural wins Best of the Week. For worst, while neither of these episode were really bad, both New Girl's and Community's newest episode were pretty weak. In the end though, Community win Weakest of the Week.
- HIMYM's extremely shocking ending.
- The Walking Dead's extremely shocking ending.
- William Shatner's still awesome.
- That trip through Bobby's head was one I'd gladly take again.
- The Farming Dead is now offically a more appropriate title for The Walking Dead.
- The Munsters are offically coming to NBC. Again.
- Hugh Laurie plans to retire from TV after House.
- The Walking Dead has gone on break until Feburary.
See you later