The Walking Dead- "What Lies Ahead"- 5 out of 6- (Great show, great episode, though a bit too long)
How I Met You Mother- "Mystery Vs. History"- 4 out of 6
Terra Nova- "The Runaway"- 5 out of 6
Castle- "Eye of the Beholder"- 5 out of 6
Man Up- "Pilot"- 2 out of 6 (Not very funny)
Psych- "Last Night Gus"- 6 out of 6
The Big Bang Theory- "The Rhinitis Revelation"- 4 out of 6
Supernatural- "Shut Up, Dr. Phil"- 4 out of 6
- The absolutely shocking ending to the premiere of The Walking Dead.
-Literally, EVERYTHING about this week's Psych. One of the shows best.
- Sam and Dean playing couples councillor to a pair of witches.
- Kal Penn is not a good edition to HIMYM.
- Man Up. Just Man Up.
Overall, while not a really remarkable week over all Psych wins the award this week for best episode. (The Walkind Dead a firm second.) The worst of the week was wasily the lame and unfunny Man Up.
- Charlie Sheen doesn't like the new Two and a Half Men. I don't know why. It's exactly the same without him. Lame and the same every week.
- The Punisher could be getting his own show on Fox. Sound cool, but remember what happened to the entertaining Human Target?
- Top Chef: Just Desserts had a contestant who was arrested for child pornography. Bravo's background checks are just the tops.
- They are bringing Fear Factor back to TV. Hurray?
Starting This Week:
- Once Upon a Time- (ABC, Sunday, 8)
- Chuck- (NBC, Friday, 8)
-Grimm- (NBC, Friday, 9)
See you later