Thursday, October 13, 2011

Short Stuff Worth Talking About

- The Avengers Trailer. I don't remember my reaction because I had passed out after the first couple seconds. After watching 12 more times I can safely say, it is good.

- The next Die Hard movie is going to be called A Good Day to Die Hard and come out Valentine's Day 2013. So far, I like that title a lot. It sounds cool. Or it sounds like the newest James Bond movie. Speaking of James Bond...

- Javier Bardem was annoucned this week as the villain for Bond 23 which is pretty cool. Also, the possible titles for the new movie include the awful Carte Blanche and the really cool Skyfall. I wonder which one they'll go with...

- The sequel to the awesome Taken, titled Taken 2 (What did you think it was going to be titled?), will be released on October 5, 2012. It will follow the Liam Neeson's family gets taken hostage... again.

- The sequel to the Percy Jackson movie, which I actually liked, is going to be released on March 27, 2013. It's titled Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment