The Walking Dead- "Bloodletting"- 6 out of 6
Once Upon a Time- "Pilot"- 5 out of 6 (Fun with a great cast)
How I Met Your Mother- "Noretta"- 5 out of 6
Castle- "Demons"- 5 out of 6
Psych- "This Episode Sucks"- 5 out of 6
The Big Bang Theory- "The Good Guy Fluctuation"- 5 out of 6
Community- "Horror Fiction in Seven Spooky Steps"- 4 out of 6
The Mentalist- "Where In The World is Carmine O'Brian?"- 5 out of 6
Chuck- "Chuck Vs. The Zoom"- 5 out of 6 (New changes work well)
Grimm- "Pilot"- 5 out of 6- (Cool concept, executed well)
Supernatural- "Slash Fiction"- 6 out of 6
Supernatural and The Walking Dead both tie for best episode of the week. Supernatural was the best of the season so far, while The Walking Dead had it's best episode since the Pilot. All good episode this week, but Community's decent Halloween offer is weakest.
- Lori takes charge on The Walking Dead.
- Psych's vampire costumes.
- Intersect Morgan is pretty cool.
- Walking Dead's kid surgery scene was kinda hard to watch.
- Baseball makes TV schedule go crazy. Wait, people watch Baseball that much?
- Kaley Cuoco will host the next People's Choice Awards. Wait, people still vote for that?
- Charlie Sheen will return to TV with FX's Anger Management. Wait, people still watch Charlie Sheen?
Starting This Week:
- The Next Iron Chef: Super Chefs- (Food Network, Sundays)
- Glee- (Fox, Tuesday)
- New Girl- (Fox, Tuesday)
- Raising Hope- (Fox, Tuesday)
- Top Chef: Texas- (Bravo, Wednesdays)
- Bones- (Fox, Thursday)
See you later